Fatal Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatal Clan

We are a friendly clan, we focus on PvM'ing, but all are welcome. We help with all aspects of RS, such as skilling, questing and moneymaking.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly event.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inerjizer

Weekly event.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Empty
PostSubject: Weekly event.    Weekly event.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:08 am

EVENT

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago when Fatal Playz had a drop party, I got a little bit of the loot. I told myself that whatever it takes, I'm going to help this entire clan out. This includes all new members as well. After a week, an idea dawned upon me. This idea is a clan event that anyone could participate in and get a reward. The rewards will be based on who gets the most xp in a particular skill with a minimum of 600,000gp gained, will be explained after rules. Each skill has a number corresponding to it, and the number will be drawn through a randomizer and will determine which skill it will be for that week. no one skill will be the same 2 weeks in a row. Your goal is to get as much experience as possible in a weeks time. Scoring will be based off of percentage earned, not experience earned.

Skill numbers:

Rules

So, the rules are pretty self explanatory. Since there are no xp boosts in the game, there's no way to "cheat" other than botting. Which I strongly recommend you do not do. (1) that comes with getting banned. (2) You will not be rewarded if it's suspected. (3) You won't be able to participate, and then you have to deal with Playz, Dayz, Nightz, and Teletolumby with whatever they want to do with you after that.

On those terms, the rules are:

Rewards

The reward rates will be a flat rate for now. With a minimum pot value of 1,000,000gp, the minimum buy in value will be:

x

With x meaning the number of participants.

So with that being said if there are 5 participants, the minimum buy in will be 200,000gp, but you do not have to throw in the minimum. There is no maximum. You may only win once every 3 weeks. You may still participate, but you will not receive a reward even if you have won.

Rates:

XP Percentage scaling:

Now for the requirements:

Minimum of 100,000xp in the skill randomly selected for that week's event
Money for that event to join

That's about it guys! Let me know what everyone thinks about this. Remember it's up to YOU to decide to put this event in to play.

Happy scaping.
~Vapez
Back to top Go down

Weekly event.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Clan :: News and Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: